Thursday, July 26, 2007

From The Archive: Bethann Management, 1993

These card scans come courtesy of Rick O'Brien, now at Priscilla's in his hometown of Sydney. Rick and I worked together at Bethann Management from '93 to '95, and...well, let's just say we had some fun times. (I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize to Albert Watson for waking you up at 3:00 AM that one night...too much "happy hour" at Tortilla Flats will do that to ya'...)

Yes, there was Tyson Beckford (and Brent King, and Richard Elms...), but the girls there were fantastic. Bethann was a true mentor and teacher, and I credit her for developing my managerial skills more than anyone. Ask me sometime, and I'll tell you how I got Josie Borain out of Colorado late one night to arrive on time for a booking in Jackson Hole...via a courier service's single engine Piper Cub!

Do you remember where you were?
L.L.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home